85 massey street toronto
for sale @ $939,0003 BEDROOM ATTACHED HOUSE
NOVEMBER 21, 2017 AT 7PM!
Trinity Bellwoods / Niagara in Toronto's downtown west end is a thriving residential and commercial community accessible by public transit, cycling and walking. TTC, restaurants, bars, parks and grocery stores are only a short walk away. This community is highly sought after for its beautiful homes and proximity to the downtown core. If you've ever wanted to live in one of Toronto's hottest neighbourhoods, now is your chance!
- 2x TTC Streetcars
- Queen Street West
- King Street West
- Independent City Market, Metro, Bulk Barn
- Starbucks, Jimmy's Coffee, Sam James Coffee Bar, Aroma Expresso Bar
- Fresh on Crawford, Jacobs & Co, School, Koja, Brazen Head Irish Pub
- St. Mary Elementary School, Saint Veronica Catholic School, St. Helen Catholic School, Brock Junior Public School.
Have you always desired to live in Trinity Bellwoods? Now's your chance! South of Queen St. West is a quiet and highly desired street. Steps to shops, cafes, park and transit, this property is ideally located for anyone wanting a vibrant downtown community. Move in now or renovate this absolute gem of a home. High ceilings and hardwood flooring throughout. 3rd floor master bedroom with walk-out to roof. Exposed brick on all floors. Private fenced in yard. A must see property!
- Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Air Conditioner (Rented - 2016)
- SS Fridge, SS Gas Stove, SS Range
- Main Floor Bathroom, Living/Dining Room (2016)
- Roof (2009)
- Kitchen (2009)
- Front Porch Rebuilt (2016)
- Back Deck / Stairs (2016)
Saturday November 18th + Sunday November 19th (2-4pm)