4 Mccallum court etobicoke
SOLD FOR $730,800122% of List Price (in 8 days)
Stonegate / Queensway in Toronto's west end is a thriving residential and commercial community accessible by public transit, cycling and walking. TTC, restaurants, bars, parks and grocery stores are only a short walk away. This community has seen tremendous growth of new developments in which post war bungalows are being replaced with massive single family dwellings.
- 1x TTC Subway Stations
- (Royal York Subway 2km)
- Rob's No Frills, Jim's No Frills
- Pizza Pizza, Pizzaiolo, Harveys, Starbucks, Tim Hortons
- Etobicoke School of the Arts, Bishop Allen Academy, Holy Angels Catholic School, Norseman Junior Middle School, Elementary School Catholic Sainte-Marguerite-D'youville, Saint Louis Separate School.
1 + 1/2 storey detached 4 bedroom home on a cul-de-sac steps away from The Queensway and Royal York Road. Great well-kept home on a unique large pie shaped lot with a massive backyard. Property is great for either a new construction / development or refreshing reno. Large wide garden with deck and parking for up to 2 cars. Basement fitted with partial 2nd kitchen, and 3 additional bedrooms and a 4 pc bathroom.
- Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Air Conditioner
- Fridge, 2x Stove, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Microwave
- Roof less than 5 years old
- Updated Kitchen
Saturday November 18th + Sunday November 19th (2-4pm)